1. Contact Deb Juracich for official transfer form (Application of Transfer Form) and verification of bond validity at firstname.lastname@example.org
- List on website, seller list
- Classified ad in neighborhood papers
2. Negotiate a price for the certificate
- The face value of a Certificate is $250, but the buyer and seller can agree on any price they choose.
3. Once bond is validated, complete the Application to Transfer form, Seller receives money, Buyer takes all forms to NWSC for processing.
- If seller can’t find their old certificate, make sure you sign the release at the bottom of the Application to Transfer.
- If seller does not know their certificate number just leave that blank.
4. Submit $35 Transfer fee. Fee is paid by either seller or buyer. Buyer must complete Application for Membership 2017 form.
5. The new member will then complete the Membership Dues Form and submit with payment.
- If the transfer occurs Sept-Feb, the new member will automatically be on our mailing list.
- If the transfer occurs March-May, the new member can e-mail email@example.com or all Summer forms are also downloadable from the website.
- If the transfer occurs June-Aug, all summer dues information can be obtained at the pool office.
- Dues are never pro-rated for partial summers.
- If you buy yours during the summer, the dues paid by the original member automatically transfers to the new member.
- This should be included in the negotiations of the selling price of the Certificate.
- The new member may upgrade a “Single” or “Couple” membership if their family is larger by paying the difference in the dues price at the pool office on their first visit.
- Never wait on Board approval to process your annual dues to use the pool. The Board only meets once a month. If the pool is open or just about to when you purchase your certificate, contact us to make sure we get you processed so you don’t miss a day of swimming.